Contact Lens Services has moved!
As of March 1, 2023 we moved from 307-475 Provencher Blvd to Pembina Highway. We have the same phone numbers and email addresses. Our new address is:
1004 Pembina Hwy
Winnipeg, MB R3T 1Z5
There is plenty of free street parking available on Merriam, either pull in beside the Cambridge Hotel (public parking not associated with the hotel) or further down the street.
- We are just south of the Jubilee overpass.
- We are located between Fountain Tire and the Cambridge Hotel on the east side of Pembina, ie between Jubilee and Merriam Blvd
- Turn onto Merriam which is the first intersection/set of lights just south of the Jubilee overpass. Park in the pull in parking right beside the Cambridge Hotel. It is public parking, not associated with the Cambridge Hotel.
- You will walk past the Garden Centre and Andy’s Barber Shop. Andy’s is right beside our location in the same grey building.
Currently we have signage in the picture window at the front of the building.
- Walk right in. However, if the door is locked and you are unable to enter, please either ring the doorbell located on the right side of the door on the grey stucco, OR call us OR both. We lock the door when no staff member is in the front office area.
Our hours are as posted below but they can change. Please either check at the bottom of the page or listen to our phone message for updates. Until further notice, we are not open Saturdays on a regular basis. However we are open some Saturdays in the afternoons only. We are working on average about one Saturday every 3 to 4 weeks.
Currently, we have reduced hours on Thursday.
It is always best to call before coming down for any pick-ups, etc. to make sure that we are open and accessible. Appointments are always confirmed (usually the day before). If you do not hear from us, please call us. We may have an incorrect phone number.
It is especially important to call first on Saturdays to make sure whether there is someone in the office.
Please note that although the province removed the mask mandate for indoor use on March 15/22, it is still recommended in most health professional’s offices. We prefer that A MASK BE WORN INTO OUR OFFICE until further notice. All staff will be wearing a mask.
If you require any further information, please phone CLS 204.942.0838 or visit the website www.contactlens.ca. We look forward to seeing everyone at our new location
BOTTOM OF PAGE